Saturday 26 January 2013

Knitted Love

Today was a family filled day, one of the best days :)
Having lived away from home for the last 7 years I really enjoy the time I get to spend with my family now I've moved back.
The babies are the most important as when I lived away they didn't really know who I was. My youngest niece Mabel would hardly even talk to me when I first moved back.
After almost a year of me being a regular face when she comes over she now runs up to her Aunty Coco (that's what they call me) and gives me a hug as soon as she walks in the door which makes me very happy :D

Today they all learnt how to knit, I've decided to make a blanket out of lots of different knitted squares and I want the whole family to be a part of it, something that will last forever and be a very special memory.

My first square to add is a square of Love (not my usual random heart find but it's a heart all the same) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment